Sunday, February 19, 2012

The Moby Wrap:: Tutorial


So today's tutorial may not be a piece of clothing....but it is something that you wear.  Since I am in baby mode right now, here is a little baby wrap tutorial.  And it couldn't be more simple. 

My friend Kayla raved about her Moby wrap after having her second baby.  I thought about buying one, but after taking a look at hers, I knew it would be a cinch to make and already had enough fabric for one.

So this this is super easy, but it takes a LOT of fabric.  So before you make one, figure out how much it will cost to buy the fabric.  If you can't get some for a good price, it might be worth it just to buy one.

Materials:
  • 5 yards of a stretchy knit fabric  (I used a nice double knit jersey.  It is slightly thicker, so it's not too stretchy)
  • Scissors
  • Serger (optional)

No comments:

Post a Comment